Have you seen them yet?? We have the CUTEST little one inch ink pad sets available in ALL 40 of our colors! And since you can get a set of 10 inks for only $19.95, they are super affordable, too. So – what’s the difference between our regular ink pads and the new mini ink pads? Here’s the scoop:
1. The pigment inks are *not* the same thing as our regular water-based stamp pads. They are not interchangeable.
2. Pigment inks are perfect for home decor projects where your ink will come in contact with sunlight/humidity/dust, etc. These inks are fade resistant.
3. Our traditional water-based ink pads work great for scrapbooking (where your pages are in page protectors) and cards.
4. Pigment inks are thicker and take longer to dry than our regular stamp pads. You can use a heat gun to speed up the drying process.
5. Pigment inks work best when using our NEW alcohol-based markers. Just make sure the image is dry before you start coloring it in!
6. These little ink pads are *not* like chalk-based distressing inks (even though they look like them) – they take way too long to dry.
As you can see, my inks are still in their package – can’t wait to start working with them! You will definitely see projects featuring these inks in the near future.
Happy Friday, everyone! Make something SCRAPTABULOUS this weekend – because CUTE matters!