Good morning! I hope you all had a GREAT Easter!! We had an awesome day of church, food, and family time. I even got to beat everyone at Sorry! LOL
You may have noticed I have been a bit quiet lately – I took some time off to clear my head and rejuvenate my spirit. Four weekend crops in less than two months was a bit on the KUH-razy side for me and I think I burned myself right out. Although, I will admit I had some serious FUN and side-splitting laughs with my girls…
But never fear, I am back in the saddle and am so *excited* for my next projects! Here’s what you can expect from me in the next month:
1. Flip Flap Layouts & video – use over 25 photos on one layout!!
2. Picture My Life kit & video – I scrapped an entire vacation in 3 hours!
3. Timberline Workshop on the Go
4. Free To Be Me Workshop – our May National Scrapbooking Month special!
5. May Stamp of the Month project
6. Base and Bling project & video
So, stay tuned for some awesome-ness in the next few days! I can’t wait!!! Just have to get everything organized and online!
I *Am* Making Something SCRAPTABULOUS – cuz CUTE matters!