Oh. My. GOODNESS!!!! Friends – I have been the biggest slacker. I have not shared my School Scrapbook on my blog! So, here it is. Let me tell you – this is one of my favoritest, favoritest workshops ever, because it took a ginormous project and broke it down into something I could manage.
First, what you need to know is this – some of these products retire with our current Annual Inspirations on July 31, 2017. So, if you need this workshop, make sure you at least order the retiring products ASAP!!!
Required Product List for 1 Album (Retiring items listed in RED)
- Z3254 Enchantment Fundamentals $19.95
- Z3265 School K-6 Complements $11.95
- Z3266 School 7-12 Complements $11.95
- Z3288 Enchantment Ribbon Pack $10.95
- X5943 Enchantment Cardstock Combo $14.50
- 1385 White Daisy CS (3 packs) $9.50 each
- Z3239 Silver Glitter Paper $5.95 (3 sheets, only 1 needed for kit)
- Z3245 Pocket Plus Design 4 Memory Protectors (2 packs) $7.95 each
- Z3230 3×4 Flip Flaps (2 packs) $3.95 each
- Z3232 5×7 Flip Flaps (2 packs) $6.95 each
- Z3090 Red Enamel Gems $3.95
- Z3089 Grey Enamel Gems $3,95
- Z3278 PML Tabbed Journaling Cards $4.95
- Z1984 Top Load or Z1977 Side Load Memory Protectors $19.95
- Album ($29.95)
I created a video for you to see the album. It is a little long (about 16 minutes), but it encompasses *a lot* of stuff, so please stick with me as I attempt to walk you through the concept and design.
I have not set a firm price for this album. Every person’s album is going to be slightly different and I want to leave you the freedom to pick and choose what items you want to add or delete.
I can tell you that if you purchase all the supplies for the album that I have listed above and cut it yourself (you must have a Cricut Explore with the Artbooking cartridge), the total cost will be $200+. The total cost per album does decrease slightly when you purchase supplies for multiple albums.
I am also offering the kit pre-cut ($25 fee) or pre-cut with bases assembled ($50 fee) for those that are interested. Additional add-ons would be the hand stamped title cards, hand stamped teacher/year banners, glitter paper stars.
So, please email me and we can discuss what will work best for your needs!
Make something SCRAPTABULOUS – because CUTE matters!