SPRING 2017 SCRAPTABULOUS Weekend Crop Dates
The hotel is undergoing renovations and I cannot get in any earlier – I am sorry! If this April date does not work for you, I may schedule another crop in May. Please let me know if that would work better for you!
NOTE: Because these crops have been selling out, I cannot hold your spot until I have your deposit and registration form. Please print the form and mail it in or email it to me with payment.
All of the following items are INCLUDED with your registration:
- Choose from a Project Pack (create six 12×12 layouts) or Product Pack – a $15 value!
- Technique Boutique – learn some fun new tricks with this quick demo
- Special Project Class (optional and additional cost applies, more details to come)
- Visits from the Stamp Fairy (she brings gifts for the crafty campers!)
- Two Page Layout Class and Contest – show off your best work
- Crop store so you can purchase supplies and page kits you may need
- Stamp Station with access to all of my inks and stamps
- FREE product with any Close To My Heart order you place during the weekend!
- Lots of Prizes, Games, Mystery Hostess Drawing, and FREE Bonus Buys!
- 24 hour access to the cropping area so you can leave everything out all weekend
- Separate space for eating meals
- Friday Night Pizza Party, Saturday Lunch & Dinner, Sunday Lunch
- Breakfast provided on Saturday and Sunday for hotel guests
- Scrapping Garage Sale – one scrapper’s trash is another scrapper’s treasure!
Friday, April 21 at 4:00 PM – Sunday, April 23 at 4:00 PM
SpringHill Suites by Marriott
520 Joe Mann Blvd Midland, MI 49642
Your hotel room is paid for separately at the discounted rate of $115.00 per night. You can sleep up to six people in each room.
**You do not have to stay at the hotel to attend the crop, however, breakfast is only provided for hotel guests**
$130 – for check/PayPal family and friends fund transfer
$135 – PayPal credit card payments
PayPal payments – please pay to email@example.com
Please note: You must pay by check or PayPal, I am no longer accepting direct credit card payments.
Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $30 is due with registration form
Final payment: $100 balance is due one month before crop
Hotel Payment: Due at checkout and paid directly to SpringHill Suites.
Cancellations: If you are paid in full, you may find someone else to take your spot. Due to the popularity of these crops, no refunds or credits will be given.
NOTE: I have a maximum of 30 croppers for this event. Spaces will fill quickly – reserve your spot today!
Please print and mail (or email) this form with payment to:
Dana Kessler 2062 Durham Dr. Saginaw, MI 48609
Phone number: ________________________________________________
Email address: _________________________________________________
Do you need a hotel room? ____ yes ____ no
Roommates: 1. ______________________________________________________
Crop Date (circle): April 21-23
______ $30 deposit enclosed
______ Paid in full
You will receive an email confirmation when I have received your form and payment.